Welcome to IEEE/ACM CCGrid 2015
The organizing committee is delighted to invite you to CCGrid2015, the 15th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing, to be held in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
- Calls for papers, posters, workshops, doctoral symposium, scale challenge and student travel.
- Announcement page archives all announcements.
- CCGrid workshops are calling for papers.
- The Call for Papers is now open, you can submit your paper on easychair.
- CCGrid 2015 is calling for sponsorship.
- NEW: Paper submission deadline extended to November 3, 2014
CCGrid is a successful series of conferences that serves as the major international forum for presenting and sharing recent research results and technological developments in the fields of Cluster, Cloud and Grid computing. The CCGrid symposium, which is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Scalable Computing (TCSC) and the ACM, reaches out to both researchers and practioners, and to both academia and industry. The conference features keynotes, technical presentations, posters, workshops, tutorials, as well as the SCALE challenge featuring live demonstrations. CCGrid has traveled the world over, and this year will be held in at the Hilton Shenzhen Shekou Nanhai hotel, Shenzhen, China, with the main conference taking place on May 4-7 (Monday to Thursday).
- General Chairs: Pavan Balaji (Argonne National Laboratory), Cheng-zhong Xu (Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology and Wayne State University)
- Honorary General Chair: Jianping Fan (Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology)
- Program Chairs: Daniel S. Katz (University of Chicago), Xiaobo Zhou (University of Colorado, Colorado Springs)
For more information about the conference organization, see the organization page.